St. Petersburg Florida Probate Attorney
Pinellas County Florida probate estates own all kinds of assets, including homes and other real estate, corporation stock, LLC memberships, and other businesses, boats, planes and motor vehicles, and bank accounts, brokerage accounts, investments, IRAs, and retirement accounts, and life insurance and annuities.
Pinellas County probate attorney Jim Martin has over 48 years of experience in the legal aspects of all types of probate assets and trust property.
- Pinellas County Real Estate
- Selling Real Estate in Probate
- Pinellas Construction Attorney
- Florida Real Estate Law FAQ
- Florida Real Estate Lease Agreements: A Collection of Forms for Lawyers
- Florida Real Estate Sales Contracts: A Collection of Forms for Lawyers
- Florida Businesses, Corporations, and LLCs
- Florida Business Law FAQ
- How To Form a Florida LLC or Limited Liability Company: A Guide for Lawyers
- How To Form a Florida Business Corporation: A Guide for Lawyers
- How To Form a Florida Nonprofit Corporation: A Guide for Lawyers
- Free Ebooks
Get in TouchFill out the contact form or call (727) 821-0904 to schedule your free consultation.
- 1 Free Consultation
- 2 Over 40 Years of Experience
- 3 Video Conferencing Available