Legal Forms Books
These Florida legal forms books were written by St. Petersburg Pinellas County Florida attorney James W. Martin to assist Florida lawyers and law firms in the practice areas of real estate, corporation, LLC, and nonprofit law. The forms include contracts for sale and purchase of real estate, lease agreements, articles of incorporation, articles of organization, bylaws, operating agreements, minutes, and many other legal forms.
These books are downloadable as ebooks on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Apple, and Google, and they are also available as paperback books from Amazon and Barnes and Noble. The books include various legal forms for selling, buying and leasing Florida real estate and for forming Florida LLCs, business corporations, and nonprofit corporations, as well as for maintaining those Florida legal entities. James W. Martin is Board Certified in Real Estate Law by The Florida Bar.
- Florida Real Estate Lease Agreements: A Collection of Forms for Lawyers
- Florida Real Estate Sales Contracts: A Collection of Forms for Lawyers
- How To Form a Florida LLC or Limited Liability Company: A Guide for Lawyers
- How To Form a Florida Business Corporation: A Guide for Lawyers
- How To Form a Florida Nonprofit Corporation: A Guide for Lawyers
These books were written for general background and educational purposes, are not legal advice, and do not create an attorney-client relationship.
These books copyright 1990-2022 by James W. Martin. All rights in these books are reserved to James W. Martin. Unauthorized reproduction of these books and their forms and content is prohibited.
If you have the need for a St Petersburg Pinellas County Florida attorney, you may use the contact form below or call Jim Martin directly at 727-821-0904 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free initial consultation.
Get in TouchFill out the contact form or call (727) 821-0904 to schedule your free consultation.
- 1 Free Initial Consultation
- 2 Over 40 Years of Experience
- 3 Pinellas County, Florida Probate Attorney