An experienced Business Attorney, Jim Martin, has served people from across Pinellas County, FL, for 42 years. He opened the Law Office of James W. Martin, P.A., in St. Petersburg, FL, in 1979, and during his law career, Jim has helped clients with their legal matters concerning business, real estate and probate. He is highly rated “AV” by Martindale, and has a long history of contributing his knowledge about Business Law, Real Estate and Probate to the community as a law professor, author and speaker.
In the area of Business Law practice, Attorney Jim Martin provides legal advice, counsel and representation for clients who have a broad range of needs. His business legal services include the following matters of concern:
- Business Formation & Structure – From Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, LLC, Non-Profit or Corporation, these various types of business structures fit specific needs. Jim may help you to select the best option at each business phase, from initial operations to later expansion and growth.
- Contracts & Agreements – Drafting, analyzing and negotiating contracts and other documents is an essential part of business success. It is essential to create contracts and agreements that meet your needs, but also protect you, your business partners and your future heirs.
- Real Estate – Buy/Sell/Lease – Mistakes in this area of business can wreak havoc on your bottom line. Whenever you deal with real estate, you benefit by having a lawyer on your team as legal advisor.
- Compliance & Zoning – Another area of law that must be met includes zoning requirements and compliance with applicable laws that affect your business operations and conduct.
- Probate – Jim Martin understands this often confusing process, and he can help you get through Probate.
- Litigation – An advocate for his clients, Jim assists his clients with litigation when necessary.
Jim serves people from all cities in Pinellas County, including: Belleair, Belleair Beach, Belleair Bluffs, Belleair Shores, Clearwater, Dunedin, Gulfport, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Kenneth City, North Redington Beach, Oldsmar, Pinellas Park, Redington Beach, Redington Shores, Safety Harbor, St. Pete Beach, St. Petersburg, Seminole, and South Pasadena.
To learn more about his Business legal services, contact the Law Office of James W. Martin, P.A., in St. Petersburg, FL. Call now, at 727-821-0904.